CHC 806     

Art. 806.  Change of venue; improper venue

When a petition is filed in a court of improper venue, on the court's own motion or upon written motion of a party and after contradictory hearing, the court may dismiss the petition or transfer the proceedings to a court of proper venue.

Acts 1991, No. 235, §8, eff. Jan. 1, 1992.