HRULE 10.8     

Rule 10.8.  Change of vote

A.  In the case of a roll call vote, any member shall be privileged to vote or change his vote, after the vote-recording equipment has started, or the roll has been called, by rising in his seat and announcing his vote before the result of the vote has been announced by the presiding officer.

B.  A member may seek consent to correct a vote record, but such consent shall only be requested and granted on the same legislative day on which the vote was taken.  A motion to seek consent to correct a vote record shall be a debatable motion.

Mason's Manual:  Sec. 527 and 535(6) and (7)

HR 3, 1973; HR 3, 2008 1st Ex. Sess., eff. Feb. 22, 2008.