Skip Navigation Links
      CHC 1265     


Art. 1265.  Motion; filing

Any request for limited visitation rights shall be made by written motion of the grandparents and filed with the court which rendered the final decree of adoption.

Acts 1991, No. 235, §12, eff. Jan. 1, 1992.

If you experience any technical difficulties navigating this website, click here to contact the webmaster.
P.O. Box 94062 (900 North Third Street) Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70804-9062