Skip Navigation Links
      CC 1373     


Art. 1373.  Provisional partitions; persons authorized to demand new partition

When the partition is only provisional, absent persons, minors, and persons interdicted may, if they find themselves injured thereby, demand that another be made, as provided by the section relative to the rescission of partitions.

A minor may institute this action, even before he attains the age of majority.

Amended by Acts 1979, No. 711, §1; Acts 1991, No. 107, §1.

If you experience any technical difficulties navigating this website, click here to contact the webmaster.
P.O. Box 94062 (900 North Third Street) Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70804-9062