Skip Navigation Links
      CC 1313     


Art. 1313.  Partition suits by emancipated minors.

Minors who are emancipated to enable them to administer their estate can, with the same authorization and with the assistance of their curators ad lites, sue for the partition of property in which they are interested.

If you experience any technical difficulties navigating this website, click here to contact the webmaster.
P.O. Box 94062 (900 North Third Street) Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70804-9062